Skip to content ↓


Admissions Process

Applications for a nursery assessment place should be made through discussions with your case office, Early Years Advisor, Speech and Language Therapist or Portage worker.

Applications for Years R-6 are open to children with an Education Health and Care Plan (EHCP) and are made through Surrey County Council SEN. This can be part of the process of securing an EHCP, or through the annual review or Key Stage Transfer process.