Friends of BVPS
FOBS PTA is a network of parents/guardians/carers, school staff and others who work together to support our school. Run entirely by volunteers, FOBS organise activities and events that aim to provide fun social events for the children and foster closer relationships between the school and parents. The PTA look to unite those who want to support the school and raise funds for the benefit of the children now and in the future.
What does the PTA do?
- Brings together all those who are interested in supporting the school
- Runs events for pupils and families
- Raise funds to help the school provide ‘extras’ for the pupils
- Welcomes new families into our school, get to know fellow parents and feel part of the community
- Help with, two way sharing of information between parents and teachers.
- Holds regular meetings to keep members informed about PTA matters such as events, fundraising targets, projects etc
In previous years, funds raised have led to some wonderful additions to school resources and enhancements to our environment and currently we are looking to raise money to replace the Trim Trail in the playground.
You are the PTA!
All parents, carers and guardians of children at BVPS along with teaching staff are automatically members of the PTA.
Everyone can get involved and are welcomed to attend meetings – even if you do not wish to join the committee and have a limited amount of time to give, we value the help and support you can give.
If you would like to get involved, wish to know more or have any suggestions please email us on email@example.com Keep updated by joining our Facebook page: